- Vicarage Gate
- GU2 7QJ
All Saints is looking for someone to lead our much loved Choir into a new stage in its development.
The person we seek to appoint will:
- Have a deep Christian faith, and clear understanding of the role of music in worship
- Value and appreciate the long-standing choral tradition at All Saints
- Have proven musical skills and experience of training a choir
- Have the leadership skills needed to build the choir in numbers and quality of singing
- Have a good understanding of choral music, and be able to develop a wide and fresh repertoire
- Develop musical repertoire for Sunday Services, and also for Festivals
- Build up and develop our Children’s Choir, for Festivals and special occasions
- Have capacity to offer 3 rehearsals each month
- Have good keyboard or organ skills
- Be a member of the All Saints Worship Vision Group, under the leadership of the Incumbent
Please contact Revd Beverly Watson, email@example.com or 07547 416721 for more information, and an introductory conversation.
Applications to be received by 31st March 2019; appointment begins after Easter.