- Vicarage Gate
- GU2 7QJ
All Saints' ministry is not limited by the walls of the building or the borders of the parish.
If you would like to speak to the Vicar or one of our ministry team in private, be that in person or over the phone, that can be arranged.
Maybe you are ill or unable to leave the home for other reasons, but would still like to take Communion.
You may want to request that the Vicar or the church congregation pray for you or a loved one.
There are also Prayer Listeners available for prayer and support after the 8am and 10am services each Sunday in the chapel.
A description of activities undertaken by members of the Pastoral Team. The team includes Pastoral Assistants who have trained on a Diocesan training programme, and Pastoral Friends who work in a supportive capacity.
These activities may include any of the following, in agreement with the incumbent:
- Baptism preparation and follow up
- Visiting the sick
- Crisis support and befriending
- Ministry to the dying
- Support of the bereaved
- Visiting new comers
- Working with Pastoral Care Groups (Men’s Lunch, Welcome Club, House/Home Groups)
- General pastoral visiting in support of the clergy
- Enabling and co-ordinating others in pastoral Ministry
- Encouraging the development of good practice in pastoral care
- The distribution of Holy Communion to the sick and housebound, with the agreement of the incumbent
Vicar and team leader: Revd Beverly Watson
Trained Pastoral Assistants: Richard Hemingway, Marguerite Barclay and Diana Reiblein.
Pastoral Friends: Dave Barclay, Jean Reed, Lara Milne, Mary Bentall, Richard Pointer